Pocket knife was a compulsory subject that man always carried with him. Every man always had his wallet, his keys and his trusty pocket knife.
Pocket Knife History
In the first century AD, the Romans created their first pocket knife. They did this thing compact to make it easy to carry by soldiers and researchers are constantly traveling to trips or conquest. However, pocket knives eventually lost its popularity.
By the end of the 12th century, folding schrade knives began to gain popularity again. From the farmer to the lawyer, men of all ways of their lives started to wear their favorite schrade knives. Lovely portable tool - folding knife - was useful thing that helped in solving various problems, including cooking and eating on the road.
Men wore their schrade knives for centuries. But with the increasing security requirements at international airports and other important urban buildings, schrade knives disappeared from their pants pockets. But I still think that it does not encourage men to throw pocket knives at all. Wearing a schrade knife - the main male tradition and it can be continued and transferred to the next generation.
Why should a man wear a schrade knife?
How many times every man has been in the situation when he had to say: "Damn! This knife here is very handy!" Here are some places in which a schrade folding knife can be very handy:
1. Opening the box.
2. Cutting ropes, strings and knots.
3. Cutting apple. I love to eat the apple, cut into pieces with my own pocket knife. It's so bravely: eating apple slices straight from the blade.
4. Opening letters. Sure, you can use your own finger, but the use of a knife is much more masculine.
5. Weapons. Not the most efficient, but in some places it's really can help you.
6. Camping. Can you sharpen the tip of the stick on which you want to plant production? Under the prey I, of course, mean hotdog.
7. You do not know when you will come across with the need to use a schrade knife out of the crisis. Be always ready!
8. You'll need a schrade knives to cut the rope, when suddenly it happens that you find yourself as a hostage.